Saturday, March 29, 2008

Insight

I will be out of IITB in the coming semester and so I believe that these will be my last cartoons for Insight. The magazine gave me that gave me so much exposure and experience will be missed in the coming days.



PAF (Performing Arts Festival) is a big thing in IITB. 3/4 hostels come together to put together a huge play with a huge set in the open air theatre. Lately the crowds have been missing from the event. Made for the editor's request.























Staff Canteen (SC) is a place in IITB which gives good enough food at low prices and is open for a large amount of time. The problem is tea, people drink large amounts of tea and there are not enough ceramic cups thus plastic ones are used. They are generally junked around and the area around SC looks like a garbage dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment