A new space series I am developing for the Indian space station. here only for copyright purposes.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I am writing a few scripts for jokes that I want to make. cuz my blog is CC registered uploading all work before sending it to potential customers keeps the piracy wolf at bay
A) the super baba deluxe taveez joke
will not help you if
1) setep in front of a train
2) count moeny if front of a goonda
3) Make fun of your wife's weight.
4) GIve money to Satyam Raja.
5) Protection from bird, swine or any other flu.
6) A politicians wrath if you throw a chappal at him
8) Help you access savita bhabhi despite the ban.
8) Help you look good despite your natural looks.
B) YOU KNOW YOU ARE MIDDLE AGED WHEN
1) Your TV goes from convex to flat but your belly goes from flat to convex.
2) All the deserters have fled and left you with no hair/ Hair disappears from the top of your head and starts appearing in strange places.
3) You hardly notice how how your new secretary is.
4) The nagging of your wife starts to sound romantic.
5) You get a big car to bolster your sagging muscles/ego.
6) Your idea of an adventure is a trip to the nearest resort.
7) You realise that your smart stock market investment has gone up in smoke.
8) You do not know even half the features of your new cellphone.
9) Your kids are humiliated by you talking to their friends.
10) YOur computer has become smarter than you.
11) You nod off during lovemaking.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE GETTING OLD WHEN
1) You need adult diapers.
2) You cannot even understand the multifunction TV remote anymore.
3) Your doctor stars singing the "Money, Moeny, moeny..." song every time you visit.
4) You can do a vertuluquist act using your flase teeth.
5) Your cellphone has become smarter than you.
6) Going to the bathroom and coming back is becoming an adventure.
7) Your joints make enough noise to make your inot a one man band.
8) You start chasing girls again.
9) You crave for delicacies but all you can eat is dal khichdi.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A DOG LOVER WHEN
1) Your kid stays in a kennel but your dog sleeps with you.
2) You start looking like your dog.
3) Your ex-wife got it all, but you retained the dog.
4) You cancel your date with Katrina because your dog is sick.
5) You explain that your dog bit her because her nickname is "Kat"
6) Your bathroom has more dog care products than human beauty products.
7) YOur dog's birthday party is the talk of the town.
8) You start peeing like your dog.
9) You need to get de-flea.
10) The dog gets branded food even though all you get is Vada-Pav.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
My wingmate was starting his own firm, it's an energy conservation and utilisation consultancy "Sunny Wind". He was very specific about the tree in the wind and selected it. I on the other hand prefer the kite. It has simpler colors and is easygoing on the eye.
"Nyaasa" is a startup KPO in Pune. I faced a lot of challenges in this assignment, for the firm gave me very little clue to proceed on. I took inspiration form barcharts and pie charts to make this logo, also incorporated something I saw at Jehangir art gallery. A mild formal pastel color scheme has been used. I desparately kept out money bags and other stuff out of this logo to cliche.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
I am of the firm belief that there is no good/bad taliban. If at all there is it is the bad one only. Nobody denies women their rights and gets called good. I think that this is Obama's first mistake, another way of the USA to sweep the mess it made under the rug.
The rough was made a loong time ago, I did not get time to ink it. I also finally managed to get Bush right.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The three big American automobile co's GM, Ford and I guess Chrysler went to the bailout committee seeking $13 bn in bailout and by the time it was to be granted they raised the amount to $39 bn.
When the senate said that they might refuse, the co's said that they'll declare bankruptcy. Poor Obama.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
One fine day I got a friend of mine asking me to start a comic strip for his newsletter in USA. I said how, I am not an NRI for have ever been there to observe it's people (What the TV says is not always true, there are a few normal Americans). He said no worries, we'll do some strips from my experiences and we'll ask the readers to contribute their stories for the rest. He assured me that USA is a funny place. I started work. Then recession started and his newsletter stopped even before a single strip was printed. So here I am with the first few copies in limbo.
Monday, February 16, 2009
I am not much of a pub/alcohol culture supporter myself but what Mr.Muthalik has done if goes unabated will create a straightjacket mind of India. Freedom of expression has to be kept alive and under the control of the individual.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Same old stories. First they want only marathi names to be displayed, then they want their own unions, and always bully the smallest people and then state inaction. Some recent stories to cartoons.
Who needs terrorists to make a mess.
Who needs terrorists to make a mess.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
I was commissioned by a certain Mr.X to do infocomics for his soon to be launched service. My job was to make short stories involving the need of such a service, the characters and finally the comics. Here are two of the three stories from this assignment and the chara roughs and vectors as well.
Israel is going the American way again and making an hole in Palestine which will again breed more suicide bombers. With the great efficiency and technology that they are attacking they are sure to uproot Hamas the same way America got the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
by Victor E. Dragunsky. It is the greatest children's book ever written and I had a copy of it which I read and read and in the disaster of growing up and changing homes lost it. Now I have come across it online for free reading but not on any site to buy. I would have paid any price for the book. An Ebook is not the same fun as holding onto a printed version but here one anyways just to read and enjoy.